The Netherlands stunned England by 45 runs Monday at the ICC World Twenty20.
The Dutch bowlers came up with an excellent performance to leave England at 88 in 17.4 overs after they scored 133-5.
Logan Van Beek and Mudassar Bukhari led the bowling attack by claiming three wickets apiece as the Netherlands cornered England right from the start of the game.
Peter Borren and Timm Van der Gugten grabbed one wicket each.
Ravi Bopara made 18 while Chris Jordan scored 14. Alex Hales contributed 12.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Earlier, England captain Stuart Broad claimed 3-24 to restrict the Netherlands in a moderate total.
Wesley Barresi hit 45 while Stephan Myburgh made 39 and Michael Swart scored 13.