The Netherlands stunned England by 45 runs Monday at the ICC World Twenty20.
The Dutch bowlers came up with an excellent performance to leave England at 88 in 17.4 overs after they scored 133-5.
Logan Van Beek and Mudassar Bukhari led the bowling attack by claiming three wickets apiece as the Netherlands cornered England right from the start of the game.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Peter Borren and Timm Van der Gugten grabbed one wicket each.
Ravi Bopara made 18 while Chris Jordan scored 14. Alex Hales contributed 12.
Earlier, England captain Stuart Broad claimed 3-24 to restrict the Netherlands in a moderate total.
Wesley Barresi hit 45 while Stephan Myburgh made 39 and Michael Swart scored 13.