# New Zealand’s victory by 47 runs is their third largest in terms of runs in World Twenty20 the two biggest being by 83 runs vs Ireland at Nottingham on June 11, 2009 and by 59 runs vs Bangladesh at Pallekele on September 21, 2012.
# New Zealand’s victory is their biggest over India in terms of runs in Twenty20 Internationals their seventh largest in terms of runs in T20Is
# New Zealand enjoys 100 per cent success against India in T20Is, winning all five games 10 runs at Johannesburg in a World Twenty20 fixture on September 16, 2007; 7 wickets at Christchurch on February 25, 2009; 5 wickets at Wellington on February 27, 2009, one run at Chennai on September 11, 2012 and 47 runs at Nagpur (World Twenty20) on March 15, 2016.
# New Zealand could reach 33 runs for the loss of two wickets in the powerplays the lowest for them in the 14 T20Is since the conclusion of the 2014 edition of the World Twenty20. They had managed 34 runs for three vs Pakistan at Dubai on December 4, 2014.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
# For the first time in a T20I, India have conceded two sixes in the first over of a match both conceded by Ravichandran Ashwin first-ball six by Martin Guptill and off the fourth ball of the over by Colin Munro.
# Corey Anderson has produced a strike rate of 80.95 during his innings of 34 off 42 balls the lowest by a New Zealand batsman (25 or more in T20Is). The previous lowest strike rate by a NZ batsman was 90.00 by Ross Taylor, during his innings of 27 off 30 balls vs Sri Lanka at Lauderhill on May 22, 2010.
# New Zealand (126/7) have recorded their lowest total vs India in T20Is, eclipsing the 150 for five at Wellington on February 27, 2009.
# New Zealand’s score is their second lowest successfully defended by them the lowest is 120 for seven vs Sri Lanka at Lauderhill on May 22, 2010.
# India had lost four wickets in the powerplays the joint-most by them in T20Is the previous two instances were against Australia 30 for four at Melbourne on February 1, 2008 and 24 for four at Bridgetown on May 7, 2010.
# India had lost the first seven wickets for 43 runs the first instance when they have lost seven wickets for less than 50 runs in a T20I innings. In the first 15 overs, India amassed 61 runs for the loss of seven wickets the lowest by them in T20Is the previous lowest being 62 for seven vs Australia at Melbourne on February 1, 2008 while being dismissed for 74.
# India’s 79 is the lowest all-out total in T20Is in India, eclipsing the 82 by Sri Lanka vs India at Visakhapatnam on February 14, 2016.
# India’s score is their second lowest all-out score in T20Is next only to the 74 vs Australia at Melbourne on February 1, 2008.
# Ravindra Jadeja registered his second duck in T20Is the first was against England at Kolkata on October 29, 2011.
# Mitchell Santner (4/11) has registered his best bowling performance in T20Is, eclipsing the 2 for 14 vs Pakistan at Auckland on January 15, 2016.
# Santner’s bowling performance is the best by any bowler in T20Is involving India and New Zealand, bettering the 4 for 20 by Daniel Vettori for New Zealand at Johannesburg on September 16, 2007. Mark Gillespie had taken four wickets for seven runs vs Kenya at Durban on September 12, 2007 to produce the best by a New Zealand bowler in World T20.
# Santner received his first Man of the Match award in T20Is.
# Mahendra Singh Dhoni (30) recorded his highest score vs New Zealand in T20Is, eclipsing the 28 not out at Wellington on February 27, 2009.
# Dhoni’s innings is his highest in T20Is since January 2013, eclipsing the 27 not out vs England at Birmingham on
September 7, 2014.
# Ish Sodhi (3/18) also produced his best bowling performance in T20Is, surpassing the 2 for 27 vs South Africa at Centurion on August 16, 2015.
# Spinners claimed nine wickets in a T20I innings for the third time. The first two instances being Zimbabwe vs Canada at King City on October 13, 2008 and Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe at Hambantota on September 18, 2012.