With a packed cricket schedule recently with tour of Australia and playing Sri Lanka in India, life of a cricketer is spent mostly on the road.
In the coming few months, it is only going to get ‘worse’ with back-to-back Asia Cup, World T20 and then Indian Premier League (IPL), cricketers and people associated with the game will be spending their life out of a suitcase.
Commentator Harsha Bhogle put the situation best with a tweet.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Even with Ravichandran Ashwin quipping about the infamous Dhaka traffic.
Opener Rohit Sharma had been sharing quality time with his wife Ritika Sajdeh as he went about shopping, watching movies on Valentines Day and basically getting used to being a married man. But now that Asia Cup is on the horizon, the players have to part from their loved ones to get back to the rigor of international cricket.
Here he shares how the couple who got married in December stay connected through Facetime.