With a packed cricket schedule recently with tour of Australia and playing Sri Lanka in India, life of a cricketer is spent mostly on the road.
In the coming few months, it is only going to get ‘worse’ with back-to-back Asia Cup, World T20 and then Indian Premier League (IPL), cricketers and people associated with the game will be spending their life out of a suitcase.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Commentator Harsha Bhogle put the situation best with a tweet.
Even with Ravichandran Ashwin quipping about the infamous Dhaka traffic.
Opener Rohit Sharma had been sharing quality time with his wife Ritika Sajdeh as he went about shopping, watching movies on Valentines Day and basically getting used to being a married man. But now that Asia Cup is on the horizon, the players have to part from their loved ones to get back to the rigor of international cricket.
Here he shares how the couple who got married in December stay connected through Facetime.