On Saturday, the world was rocked by a rumour that the 39-year old Shoaib Akhtar was planning to marry a 17-year old. That rumour has hence been denied by Shoaib himself, but not before Twitter wreaked havoc; with a number of funny tweets on this news.
Here are the funniest reactions to the Shoaib Akhtar marriage rumours:
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Shocked to hear rumours that Shoaib Akhtar is marrying someone who is as old as Shahid Afridi
— Gaurav (@bwoyblunder) June 7, 2014
Shoaib Akhtar to marry a 17 year old. Reports say Shahid Afridi was bride’s classmate.
— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) June 7, 2014
Waiting for Ramesh Srivats to crack a joke on Shoaib Akhtar. Untill then, reading Shoaib – Afridi format from different people on my handle.
— Bhak Sala (@bhak_sala) June 7, 2014
Shoaib Akhtar to marry a 17 year old. In other words, Rawalpindi Express to get a new electric engine.
— Rofl Indian (@Roflindian) June 7, 2014
If they don’t put, “you are cordially invited to the adoption ceremony of Rubab by Shoaib Akhtar…” on the card, it would be cruelty.
— Shabbir Kazmi (@HaayeShabbir) June 7, 2014