On Saturday, the world was rocked by a rumour that the 39-year old Shoaib Akhtar was planning to marry a 17-year old. That rumour has hence been denied by Shoaib himself, but not before Twitter wreaked havoc; with a number of funny tweets on this news.
Here are the funniest reactions to the Shoaib Akhtar marriage rumours:
Shocked to hear rumours that Shoaib Akhtar is marrying someone who is as old as Shahid Afridi
— Gaurav (@bwoyblunder) June 7, 2014
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Shoaib Akhtar to marry a 17 year old. Reports say Shahid Afridi was bride’s classmate.
Waiting for Ramesh Srivats to crack a joke on Shoaib Akhtar. Untill then, reading Shoaib – Afridi format from different people on my handle.
— Bhak Sala (@bhak_sala) June 7, 2014
Shoaib Akhtar to marry a 17 year old. In other words, Rawalpindi Express to get a new electric engine.
— Rofl Indian (@Roflindian) June 7, 2014
If they don’t put, “you are cordially invited to the adoption ceremony of Rubab by Shoaib Akhtar…” on the card, it would be cruelty.
— Shabbir Kazmi (@HaayeShabbir) June 7, 2014