Some things in cricket are meant to be funny. Inzy’s running, Rameez’s commentary, Sir Ishant Sharma’s bowling at the death… here are a few video collections for you to laugh at.
MS Dhoni shows that he could have been a great comedian if he hadn’t happened to be the best wicketkeeper-batsman ever.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Inzamam-Ul-Haq gets people run-out. Till you watch this video, you never quite appreciate that.
Sir Ishant Sharma didn’t always have the Sir in his name. That happened when he gifted 30 runs to James Faulkner. He did something so terrible that even Hitler took notice:
Kamran Akmal dropping catches is much more fun when set to music.
Finally, the worst cricket performance ever, commemorated through scorecard screenshots.