Virat Kohli is all over the news these days, whether it’s because of his performance in the India-England series, his relationship with Anushka Sharma, or his recent appearance on a popular comedy show.
It’s pretty obvious that most people love Virat, but here are the most common reactions people have to the mention of his name anyway:
OMG, Virat is like so totally cute!
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Kya batting karta hai, boss
Why is he going out with Anushka? He can do so much better
Did you just say Yuvraj is better than Virat?
Huh. He should stick to doing ads
Can he concentrate a little more on cricket and a little less on his looks?