The England selectors on Sunday decided to bring back experienced pacer Tim Bresnan in the national squad for the one-off T20 International against India at the Edgbaston on September 7.
The 14-member squad also features uncapped Surrey opener Jason Roy, who has been rewarded for his good show in the Natwest T20 championship, where he blasted 58 off 25 balls against Warwickshire in the semi-finals.
James Taylor, who has played a couple of Tests and ODis also was included in the wake of some good performances in then county circuit.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Bresnan, last played for England against Netherlands in a World T20 match at Chittagong and will be making a comeback after five months. He has had some good performances in the List A matches for Yorkshire.
Ravi Bopara, who was dropped from the ODI side also makes a return in the shortest format.
England T20 Squad: Eoin Morgan (captain), Alex Hales, Jason Roy, Ravi Bopara, Joe Root, Jos Buttler (wk), James Taylor, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Chris Jordan, Tim Bresnan, James Tredwell, Steven Finn, Harry Gurney.