The Delhi Daredevils unveiled their brand new jersey for the seventh edition of the Indian Premier league with a tie-up with the country’s largest online and mobile classifieds portal classified, Quikr, on Saturday.
Pranay Chulet, the CEO and founder of Quikr, said this will be a long-standing association with the GMR group, the owners of Delhi Daredevils.
“Although I cannot talk about the details of the contract but we are hopeful that it will be a long-term association with Delhi Daredevils which will prove to be mutually beneficial to both the parties,” Chulet said.
Delhi Daredevils CEO Hemant Dua added: “This is an ideal opportunity for us to engage the Daredevils fans via Quikr platform. I believe that just like Quikr’s growth in recent years the Daredevils will also grow from strength to strength in the upcoming edition of IPL.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Delhi Daredevils squad with 23 players left for Dubai Saturday evening. They will play their first match against Royal Challengers Bangalore on April 17 in Sharjah.