The Delhi Daredevils unveiled their brand new jersey for the seventh edition of the Indian Premier league with a tie-up with the country’s largest online and mobile classifieds portal classified, Quikr, on Saturday.
The new jersey was unveiled in the presence of captain Kevin Pietersen, vice-captain Dinesh Karthik and coach Gary Kirsten.
Pranay Chulet, the CEO and founder of Quikr, said this will be a long-standing association with the GMR group, the owners of Delhi Daredevils.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Although I cannot talk about the details of the contract but we are hopeful that it will be a long-term association with Delhi Daredevils which will prove to be mutually beneficial to both the parties,” Chulet said.
Delhi Daredevils CEO Hemant Dua added: “This is an ideal opportunity for us to engage the Daredevils fans via Quikr platform. I believe that just like Quikr’s growth in recent years the Daredevils will also grow from strength to strength in the upcoming edition of IPL.”
The Delhi Daredevils squad with 23 players left for Dubai Saturday evening. They will play their first match against Royal Challengers Bangalore on April 17 in Sharjah.