Delhi & District Cricket Association (DDCA) has earned Rs 6.81 crore from the second One-day International between India and New Zealand at the Feroz Shah Kotla.
“DDCA earned Rs 6.81 crore from the ODI match. 30,000 people watched the game. Earnings from ticket sales is Rs 3.09 crore, one of the highest in history of DDCA,” senior vice president Chetan Chauhan told PTI.
The expenditure has not been prepared though, according to Chauhan, a former India opener.
He added, “But we are sure to make profits after expenditure report is prepared.”
The report, after being prepared, will be submitted to Justice Mukul Mudgal.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Kotla had hosted New Zealand’s warm-up game before the beginning the three-match Test series in September.