Cricket South Africa (CSA) has congratulated the Proteas on their emphatic Test series victory over Australia following their victories by 177 runs in Perth and by an innings and 80 runs in Hobart.
“With such impressive and emphatic victories, there are no words good enough to pay tribute to the team,” said CSA Chief Executive Haroon Lorgat.
“These were massive setbacks and Hobart was, in fact, the first Test match in which we played without either AB or Dale in some 12 years.
“The resilience, determination and sheer excellence of this squad is something special and all the players, coaching staff and the rest of the team management deserve warm congratulations.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Lorgat also lauded stand-in skipper Faf du Plessis and head coach Russell Domingo.
“They have now led the Proteas to seven successive victories over Australia across the Test and ODI formats and that is an incredible achievement.
“We now wish them everything of the best for our historic day/night Test match in Adelaide.
“A clean sweep over Australia in a Test series in Australia would give this team a deserved special place in our history.
“We can certainly look forward to a triumphant homecoming and then the upcoming home series against Sri Lanka,” Lorgat concluded.”