Launched in 2013, Cooolio Online’s app for cricket enthusiasts, The Big Toss, is now available on both iOS and Android devices. The app allows cricket fans to stay connected with live scores, analysis, match highlights and news. Furthermore, the app also boasts of interactive features like the Predictions Game, Leaderboards, Discussions, Karma coins etc. which enable users to engage in a playful and enjoyable virtual cricket environment.
With the new IPL season about to kick off, Cooolio’s Big Toss app is expected to generate some buzz among India’s passionate cricket followers.
The app will cover all 60 games of the forthcoming Indian Premier League season and cricket fans will be given exciting prizes on the app throughout the tournament.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
A new version of the app will also launched in time for the IPL that will unveil a wide array of exciting new features. In addition to the mobile version, the developers will also release a web version of the application that will allow users to connect to their profiles and engage with the platform from their PCs and laptops.