- India Women vs Australia Women, 1st T20I Live Cricket Streaming: When and where to watch IND vs AUS T20I Live
- West Indies vs Scotland, World Cup Qualifier: West Indies beat Scotland to qualify for 2019 World Cup
- ‘Bloody legend’: Mitchell Starc applauds wife Alyssa Healy on scoring maiden century against India
Bilal Asif took 5-25 and was also his team’s joint top-scorer to help Pakistan beat Zimbabwe by seven wickets on Monday and clinch their one-day international series 2-1.
Playing just his second ODI, Asif was the standout player as Pakistan avoided a first-ever ODI series loss to Zimbabwe.
Spinners Asif and Imad Wasim shared eight wickets as Zimbabwe was bowled out for 161 in 38.5 overs. Wasim took 3-36 and both claimed career-best figures, justifying Pakistan stand-in captain Sarfraz Ahmed’s decision to bowl first at Harare Sports Club.
- Nepal gain ODI status: The Himalayan nation scales a peak
- Pacer Mohammad Asif to play in 10PL
- Sri Lanka beat Zimbabwe for 1st win in Tri-Series
- Zimbabwe record third consecutive ODI win over Sri Lanka
- Pakistan off-spinner Bilal Asif reported for suspect bowling action
- Pakistan recall Wahab Riaz for Zimbabwe series, include two uncapped players
Pakistan reached 162-3 in 34 overs to add the ODI series to its 2-0 victory in the Twenty20 contest.
Openers Asif and Ahmed Shehzad (32) set the platform and Asad Shafiq (38 not out) and Shoaib Malik (34 not out) finished the job. Pakistan raced to victory as Malik clubbed five fours and a six.
Earlier, Richmond Mutumbami (67) and Chamu Chibhabha (48) had given the Zimbabweans a solid start to the decisive games with an 89-run partnership, but their next nine wickets fell for just 72 runs as Asif and Wasim swung the game dramatically in Pakistan’s favor.
No. 9 Luke Jongwe was the only other batsman to make double figures for the host.