Former player Ravi Shastri has been appointed as India’s team director for an upcoming one-day series in England after losing the test series 3-
Though Zimbabwean Duncan Fletcher will continue as head coach, bowling coach Joe Dawes and fielding coach Trevor Penny have been “given a break” with former India players Sanjay Bangar and Bharat Arun appointed as assistant coaches and R. Sridhar as the fielding coach.
Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and the team management had come in focus over the past month as India lost three consecutive tests to tamely surrender its 1-0 lead after two matches.
The ODIs run from Aug. 25-Sept. 5 and will be followed by a T20 international on Sept. 7.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016