Former player Ravi Shastri has been appointed as India’s team director for an upcoming one-day series in England after losing the test series 3-
Though Zimbabwean Duncan Fletcher will continue as head coach, bowling coach Joe Dawes and fielding coach Trevor Penny have been “given a break” with former India players Sanjay Bangar and Bharat Arun appointed as assistant coaches and R. Sridhar as the fielding coach.
Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and the team management had come in focus over the past month as India lost three consecutive tests to tamely surrender its 1-0 lead after two matches.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The ODIs run from Aug. 25-Sept. 5 and will be followed by a T20 international on Sept. 7.