India’s opener Rohit Sharma was taken for precautionary X-Ray in the morning in Dhaka after he sustained a blow to his left toe in the game against Pakistan.
He is reported to have suffered a bit soreness and is undergoing rehab and recovery process. However his injury doesn’t seem to be serious and he is likely to take the field on Tuesday against Sri Lanka.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The injury is suspected to have occurred when he was hit on the toe by Mohammad Amir with his very first delivery. It was given not out but Rohit was gone on the next delivery.
Despite Rohit and Ajinkya Rahane’s noughts in the first over, India went on to beat Pakistan in the end thanks to Virat Kohli’s sublime innings.