UAE ended their first match at Asia cup on a losing note but UAE captain Amjad Javed was satisfied with the way his team put Sri Lanka under-pressure.
UAE lost early wickets to Sri Lanka seamer Lasith Malinga in the very first over of their chase and were later reduced to 16/4.
Javed said the team will look to bounce back against Bangladesh on Friday.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“The whole game was excellent. We put them (Sri Lanka) under pressure with the bowling. It was a big set back to lose two wickets to Malinga in the first over. Then we lost two more wickets and it is always difficult to chase. We have a match tomorrow. We will come back and try to do our best,” said Javed, whose team ended with 115/9 in 20 overs while chasing 130.