As cricketer Yuvraj Singh and model-turned-actress Hazel Keech all set to tie the nuptial knot on November 30, adequate arrangements are being made at spiritual Dera of Baba Ram Singh Ganduan Wale in village Duffera where the couple will get the blessings of Dera Head Baba Ram Singh.
Hazel will visit the Dera, located on Sirhind-Chandigarh Road in Fatehgarh Sahib, second time on the wedding day. She and Yuvraj had earlier visited the Dera after their engagement.
Some repair works were being done at the Dera, the sources said.
The wedding at the Dera will be performed as per Sikh rites and Anand Karj ceremony of the couple will be attended by only close friends and family members.
Yuvraj’s mother Shabnam Singh is a devotee of Baba Ram Singh, who has been their religious mentor.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Yuvraj and his mother used to visit the Dera of Baba Ram Singh and village Hansali Dera of late Baba Ajit Singh Hansali Wale.
Not only Yuvraj but his friend and fellow cricketer Harbhajan Singh too used to visit these deras. Both the deras have agriculture land and community kitchen (langar) is served
round the clock.
Yuvraj and his mother have personally invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the wedding.