James Anderson and controversies can’t seem to stay away from each other in this Test series. On his 32nd birthday on Wednesday, the day he took his first Test five-for in more than a year, Anderson managed to slightly smudge England’s perfect day right at the stroke of stumps.
After the final delivery of the day, bowled by Anderson, was stroked for three runs by Ajinkya Rahane, the pacer was seen showing the middle-order batsman the way to the dressing room.
When a bit of chirping followed, Rahane complained to umpire Rod Tucker, who was last scene pulling Anderson away from the scene. “An average finish off the field by an excellent bowler on it,” said Rahul Dravid on air. Interestingly, the incident occurred just two days before his ICC hearing, one that will decide his quantum of punishment for allegedly pushing Ravindra Jadeja in the first Test at Trent Bridge.
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick