Pakistan international Saeed Ajmal will be asking the ECB to act against England’s T-20 captain Stuart Broad after the later had hinted at the illegality of his bowling action on Twitter. Broad had replied to a tweet posted by former England captain Michael Vaughan after Ajmal, while playing for Worcestershire, scalped 13 Essex wickets.
Spurred by the performance, former England captain Michael Vaughan posted a photo of an Ajmal delivery during the match on his account on Twitter with the Tweet
— Michael Vaughan (@MichaelVaughan) May 21, 2014
Broad tweeted a reply “”This has to be a fake photo?!” before adding another: “Bowlers can bowl very differently in a lab while being tested compared to needing wickets in the middle.” The series of tweets led Ajmal, who has been cleared of a wrongful action before, to believe that his action while testing and in a match situation are different and further suggest his action may not fully conform to the laws.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Broad, as a player under the central contract of the english board, has a limited mandate on the topics he can broach about fellow players and Ajmal has asked his agent to follow up with the ECB and PCB to ask what exactly is going on. Broad can be punished if his comments impinge upon a fellow player.