Virat Kohli visited Smaaash in Ludhiana and spent some time at the sportscentric entertainment center that offers different range of games.
India’s Test skipper, who reached a career-high fourth position in the ICC Player Rankings for Test Batsmen after producing a man of the match performance in Vishakhapatanam Test, posted a picture of his visit on his social media accounts. He is the brand ambassador for the franchise.
Kohli, who also tops the T20I and ODI rankings, now trails New Zealand’s Kane Williamson by 16 points while Australia’s Steve Smith and Joe Root of England are placed first and second, respectively.
As the Indian team prepares for the third Test against England, which starts on 26th November in Mohali, the Delhi lad spent some time with fans and posted a selfie. Fans looked delighted, as they got a chance to see their favourite cricketer and spend some fun time with him.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
— Virat Kohli (@imVkohli) 22 November 2016
“What an amazing evening. Thank you Ludhiana for the love and affection you all showed today. So so grateful. Until next time”, Virat wrote on his Instagram account.
Earlier, he had also visited Noida branch of Smaaash before India’s tour of West Indies.