Australia batsman Adam Voges, en-route his unbeaten 176 against New Zealand on Day 2, broke plenty of records.
Here’s a look at some of them:
# Voges has now scored 551 runs between two dismissals, overtaking Sachin Tendulkar’s 497. The little master achieved the feat in 2004
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
# Voges now averages 100.33 in Tests. His average is now the highest among all batsmen who have played more than one innings. Bradman second best at 99.94.
# Voges registered his 5th century in Tests – most by any player making his debut after 35.
# Voges last two Test innings read 269* and 106*. If he remains unbeaten at Basin Reserve, he would become first batsman to score three consecutive unbeaten tons.