Clouds of uncertainty continue to overshadow the World T20 match between India and Pakistan scheduled to be held on March 19.
On Saturday Aam Admi Party (AAP) joined the chorus to oppose the hosting of the match at Dharamshala.
The party which is in power in Delhi, went as far as saying that even if the match was shifted to another venue, it would oppose it.
Interacting with media persons in Shimla, Dr Rajan Sushant, state convenor of the party said he fully support the stand taken by Major (Rtd) Vijai Singh Mankotia, president of the Indian Ex-services League as the match against Pakistan will hurt the sentiments of the family of martyrs those belonging to Pathankot airbase attack, Pampore, Kashmir or the Kargil war.
“Our party’s stand is very clear.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
India should play cricket with only friendly nations and not those who were supporting terrorism or sending trained militants to attack India and claim lives of jawans guarding the borders.”
Dr Sushant said Pakistan was still at proxy war with India and there is no question of allowing the Pakistan team to come to Dharamshala.
Meanwhile, contrary to stand taken by state’s advocate general Shravan Dogra in the High Court on Friday assuring a bench led by Chief Justice Mansoor Ahmad Mir that security will be provided during the match, Vinay Kumar, a deputy advocate general on Saturday addressed media persons and announced his own plan to hold protests at ‘Shaheed Samark’ on March 8.