Indian shuttler P Kashyap played his heart out before going down fighting against Estonia ‘s Raul Must in the opening qualifying round of men’s singles event of the Denmark Super Series.
Kashyap fought his way through the 59 minutes before suffering a 13-21 21-8 20-22 loss against Raul, who had beaten the Indian last week at Dutch Open as well.
In the opening game, Kashyap squandered a 9-7 lead as Raul rode on a seven-point burst to turn the tables and never looked back.
In the second, Kashyap changed gears and dished out a dominating game and roared back into the contest. In the decider, Kashyap fought back from 8-16 down to catch up with Raul at 19-19 and also held a slender 20-19 match point but it was just not his day as the Estonian grabbed the three points.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More