Indian shuttler P Kashyap played his heart out before going down fighting against Estonia ‘s Raul Must in the opening qualifying round of men’s singles event of the Denmark Super Series.
Kashyap fought his way through the 59 minutes before suffering a 13-21 21-8 20-22 loss against Raul, who had beaten the Indian last week at Dutch Open as well.
In the opening game, Kashyap squandered a 9-7 lead as Raul rode on a seven-point burst to turn the tables and never looked back.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In the second, Kashyap changed gears and dished out a dominating game and roared back into the contest. In the decider, Kashyap fought back from 8-16 down to catch up with Raul at 19-19 and also held a slender 20-19 match point but it was just not his day as the Estonian grabbed the three points.