Today the Congress is marching ahead under the young leadership of Rahul Gandhi. He is taking each and every section of society ahead on the path of development. He visited the houses of Dalits and Adivasis. He stayed there and tried to understand their problems. He wants to empower women. However, the opposition is not happy with this. They are trying to defame him as they did his father Rajiv Gandhi.
The power of the youngsters is the real strength of the country. If the youth resolves, it can change the country for the better. The volunteers of the Youth Congress should take it upon themselves to foil the malicious designs of the opposition to malign the image of Rahul Gandhi and the Congress leadership.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Rahul insisted that the Lokpal bill be passed so as to rid the country of corruption. He made sure that the parties in the UPA alliance and others supported it. He must be given due credit for enacting the Lokpal Act. It is his big contribution to the country…
Presently some sections of the media have opened a front against us and they are trying to implement nasty designs against us. Since I am in charge of the intelligence department, I know from where this is coming. I keep an eye on these activities. And silently we have put in place mechanisms to check these activities.
Some three-four months ago, some people had launched a massive campaign against us. We will crush these elements in the electronic media if they continue with this tendency to malign our image. Those in the media should tell people good things that are happening and society will appreciate and congratulate them for that. But to malign somebody for the sake of votes, to portray incidents in a wrong way, pollute the environment and to incite communal riots is bad. The people of this country will never tolerate it. The media should keep this in mind… I am not a lightweight home minister. I will show firmness when needed. I said this in the Parliament at the time of the Telangana Bill.
Translated from Marathi