Today the Congress is marching ahead under the young leadership of Rahul Gandhi. He is taking each and every section of society ahead on the path of development. He visited the houses of Dalits and Adivasis. He stayed there and tried to understand their problems. He wants to empower women. However, the opposition is not happy with this. They are trying to defame him as they did his father Rajiv Gandhi.
The power of the youngsters is the real strength of the country. If the youth resolves, it can change the country for the better. The volunteers of the Youth Congress should take it upon themselves to foil the malicious designs of the opposition to malign the image of Rahul Gandhi and the Congress leadership.
Rahul insisted that the Lokpal bill be passed so as to rid the country of corruption. He made sure that the parties in the UPA alliance and others supported it. He must be given due credit for enacting the Lokpal Act. It is his big contribution to the country…
Presently some sections of the media have opened a front against us and they are trying to implement nasty designs against us. Since I am in charge of the intelligence department, I know from where this is coming. I keep an eye on these activities. And silently we have put in place mechanisms to check these activities.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Some three-four months ago, some people had launched a massive campaign against us. We will crush these elements in the electronic media if they continue with this tendency to malign our image. Those in the media should tell people good things that are happening and society will appreciate and congratulate them for that. But to malign somebody for the sake of votes, to portray incidents in a wrong way, pollute the environment and to incite communal riots is bad. The people of this country will never tolerate it. The media should keep this in mind… I am not a lightweight home minister. I will show firmness when needed. I said this in the Parliament at the time of the Telangana Bill.
Translated from Marathi