Shares of Suven Life Sciences rose over 5 per cent today as the company has been granted one product patent each by Europe and Israel for a drug used in the treatment of neuro-degenerative diseases. The stock gained 5.22 per cent to Rs 204.30 on BSE. At NSE, shares of the company went up 5.27 per cent to Rs 204.50.
The company has been granted “one product patent from Europe and one product patent from Israel corresponding to the New Chemical Entities (NCEs) for the treatment of disorders associated with neuro-degenerative diseases,” it said in a BSE filing today.
The patents are valid through 2030 and 2029 respectively, the company added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
With these new patents, Suven has a total of 23 patent from Europe and 12 from Israel.