Actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra’s four-year-old son Viaan appeared on the stage of dance-based reality TV show, leaving her proud and excited.
Viaan will be seen on the Children’s Day episode of the Sony TV channel’s show “Super Dancer”. Shilpa is a judge on the show with filmmaker Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapur.
The 41-year-old actress says she could completely relate to the other mothers who see their children perform on stage.
“It was so much fun to see Viaan perform on the show…I could completely relate to how proud and excited the other mothers feel to watch their children perform on the show,” Shilpa said in a statement.
The “Phir Milenge” actress’ husband Raj Kundra planned the impromptu surprise and was waiting in the wings along with son Viaan.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More