On the completion of 18 years of the release of Bollywood blockbuster Kuch Kuch Hota Hai on Sunday, filmmaker Karan Johar says filmmaker Aditya Chopra and superstar Shah Rukh Khan helped him make his cinema dream come true.
Karan made his directorial debut with the romantic comedy drama, which starred Shah Rukh, Kajol and Rani Mukerji. “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”, which released on October 16, 1998, also had a cameo by superstar Salman Khan.
“18 years of ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’. The film that will always remain close to my heart. Shah Rukh Khan and Adi (Aditya Chopra) made my cinema dream come true,” Karan tweeted on Sunday.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was distributed by Aditya Chopra’s home banner Yash Raj Films.
It also featured Sana Saeed, Farida Jalal and Anupam Kher.