Veteran actor Robert De Niro refused to pose for a picture with Arnold Schwarzenegger at a VIP cocktail reception here. “If you’re supporting Trump, I want nothing to do with you,” said De Niro, 73, after refusing to pose for a photograph with Schwarzenegger, the former Republican governor of California.
The Friends of the Israel Defense Forces Western Regional Gala was held in Beverly Hills, reported Variety. “Are you voting for Trump?” De Niro kept asking Schwarzenegger, 69. The Terminator star tweeted on October 8 that he would not be voting for Trump, he still has not made clear for whom he will be voting.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“For the first time since I became a citizen in 1983, I will not vote for the Republican candidate for President,”Schwarzenegger had written. “If you’re not part of the solution, then you’re part of the problem,” said De Niro.