Gulshan Grover, who has lent his voice for Ravana in the animated movie Mahayoddha Rama, said the character was very difficult and challenging. “Ravana’s character is the most difficult and challenging. Till now many actors have portrayed this character but in a certain way. Mostly the Ravana is displayed as a fierce and violent character,” Gulshan said.
First time you’ll see, Ravana as an emotional at the same time bold and powerful figure depending upon the situation. “This Ravana can handle a situation tactfully,” he added.
Asked about the reason why the film will attract the audience, Gulshan said: “The makers of the film think that the younger generation don’t want to see epic films. These two great epics – the ‘Ramayana’ and the ‘Mahabharata’ speak highly of an ideal way of life… so this film is presented in a way that the younger generation will be fascinated to see.”
The film also features Kunal Kapoor, Jimmy Sheirgill, Sameera Reddy and Mukesh Rishi, who have provided the voice for the other characters.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More