Actor Rajniesh Duggall knows that networking is an important part of being in Bollywood, but he says he has very limited friends in the industry.
“Relations and networking are very important in this industry, but I think many nothing can replace your talent… I think I have a lack of friends in this industry,” Rajniesh said in an interview.
Rajniesh started out as a model and made his acting debut with filmmaker Vikram Bhatt’s horror-thriller movie 1920 in 2008 alongside actress Adah Sharma. He has worked in films including Phhir, Dangerous Ishq and Ek Paheli Leela. Most of his films did not elicit the response that the makers may have envisioned.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
The 34-year-old actor said that “filmmaking is a director’s medium”. “But if the director is unknown, the actor gets the flak for a bad performance. I do believe that an actor is as good as his last film,” he added.
His latest release is “Beiimaan Love”, which is written, produced and directed by Rajeev Chaudhari.The film also stars Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber and Rajiv Verma.