Actress Kanisha Malhotra, who has previously appeared in shows like Jai Jai Jai Bajrang Bali, Gumrah and Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, will next be seen in filmmaker Nikkhil Advanis finite TV series P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke. In the show, Kanisha will be seen as Ananya, a news producer who works with a channel that shows updates about events around the border.
“I am very excited regarding the role since it’s Nikkhil Advani’s show, and working with film directors is a different experience altogether, with such vast star cast,” Kanisha said in a statement. The Star Plus show features names like Purab Kohli, Sandhya Mridul, Amrita Puri, Satyadeep Dubey and Rasika Dugal.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“My entry in the show takes place while producing news about Nazneen’s (Sandhya) new cook book and moving on to bigger events which I cannot reveal much about,” she added. An Indian adaptation of the Israeli TV drama Hatufim, P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke tells the story of two missing-in-action soldiers who return home after 17 years.