Sivakarthikeyan says his yet-untitled upcoming Tamil project with director R. Ravi Kumar will be very ambitious both in terms of scale and execution. It will go on floors towards the end of next year.
Ravi Kumar made a splash with the 2015 time travel comedy “Indru Netru Naalai”, and Sivakarthikeyan is thrilled to collaborate with him. “It’s going to be a very ambitious project. It needs to be made on a bigger scale, and hence, it will take time before it goes on floors. I am really looking forward to this project,” Sivakarthikeyan, who is basking in the success of “Remo”, told IANS.
It’s going to be a long wait for Kumar. “I am already committed to two films and I told Ravi that I can work with him only after I complete these projects. I even suggested he could finish a film and come back if he would like, but he told me this project requires a lot of time to write,” he said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Sivakarthikeyan’s next yet-untitled Tamil project with director Mohan Raja will go on floors on November 11. He also has a full-length entertainer with director Ponram in the offing.