Actor and former Miss World Priyanka Chopra, who won the Favourite Actress in a New TV series award at the People’s Choice Awards 2016 for her leading role in American TV thriller series Quantico, is yet again heading towards the award function for the year of 2017. The actor has been nominated for People’s Choice Awards’ in the Favourite Dramatic TV actress category for her American series’ second season, reports People Magazine.
It’s the second time that PeeCee has got a nomination. The actor has made a place in the nomination list this time along with stars like Ellen Pompeo, Kerry Washington, Viola Davis and Taraji P. Henson. On a related note, Priyanka is also gearing up for the release of her Hollywood debut ‘Baywatch,’ alongside Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron, next year.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The 33-year-old plays the role of an FBI agent named Alex Parish in the show. Priyanka became the first Indian actor to register a win at
the People Choice Awards. She had beaten popular Hollywood and TV actresses like Emma Roberts, Jamie Lee Curtis, Lea Michele and Marcia Gay Harden to bag the award.