Actress Natalie Portman says her role in the upcoming film Jackie was very challenging and she was quite nervous during its shoot.
The 35-year-old star, who is playing Jacqueline Kennedy in the biographical drama, said she had to do justice to her part as so many people already know about Kennedy’s aura, reported Entertainment Tonight.
“I was very nervous. I mean, people are very aware of what she looked like and what she sounded like and what she moved like. And it’s challenging because you want to approximate that as much as possible. And luckily there was a wealth of information out there that I could draw from,” she said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Portman also said the costumes of the film helped her a lot to get into the character.
“When you wear clothes or hair and makeup for a character it always helps put you in character and in the mood of where you are, so it’s helpful,” she said.
Jackie is the story of Jacqueline Lee Bouvier, who became the first lady of the US in 1961. The film will follow her life including the assassination of her husband, President John F Kennedy, in 1963.