Actor Manoj Bajpayee will kickstart the South Asian Film Festival of Paris (FFAST) tomorrow in the French capital. The festival which is in its 4th edition has invited Bajpayee as the chief guest to kickstart the festival.
The organisers are going to showcase Aligarh, which stars Bajpayee, and also have an interaction session with the acclaimed actor.
A special screening of Bajpayee’s Gangs of Wasseypur series and his short film Taandav are also on cards.
Bajpayee said he feels honoured to get associated with the festival which aims to promote the south Asian cinema. “I have always mentioned that ‘Aligarh’ is one of those few films which are very close to my heart and it feels amazing to know that international audiences are also acknowledging it,” he added.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Bajpayee recently finished shooting for Tabrez Noorani’s Love Sonia, Dipesh Jain’s In the Shadow and Neeraj Pandey’s Missing.