A woman and two children were killed while four others sustained injuries when an LPG cylinder exploded at a shanty, gutting adjoining huts in Pimpalgaon Baswant area near Nashik. The blast occurred last evening in one of the shanties in Pawansut Nagar slum located on Pimpalgaon Baswant- Narayantembhi road, nearly 27 kms from here, Pimpalgaon Baswant police station in-charge V R Desale said.
Watch What Else Is Making News
The deceased were identified as Mohini Pawar (30), Karan Valvi (8) and Ragini Shinde (4).
The four others who received serioud burn injuries were taken to Nashik Civil Hospital, the officer said, adding that the shanty belonged to Bhausaheb Pawar.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the blaze was contained, he said.