L&T Technology Services, an arm of engineering giant Larsen and Toubro, today said it has secured a multi-million dollar contract from a large global semi-conductor company to provide verification support on their expansive portfolio of offerings and products.
“This strategic tie-up between the two companies will enable the customer to strengthen its product offering and capitalise on market opportunities with superior quality products,” L&T Tech said in a BSE filing.
“We have been awarded a multi-year partnership with one of the world’s most respected technology companies. We will continue to provide cutting edge services and solutions to global customers,” L&T Tech CEO & MD Keshab Panda said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
L&T Technology Services Rs 900 crore IPO has hit the market September this year. Shares of L&T Tech were trading 0.79 per cent higher at Rs 857.90 on the BSE.