EastEnders star Lacey Turner has revealed that she is “ready for motherhood” after getting engaged to her long-term boyfriend Matt Kay in September. Lacey has opened up about her plans for a family with Matt, who she has been dating since they were both 15, reported OK! magazine.
“I’m ready for motherhood and I want four children – Matt wants three,” she explained, with Matt adding: “I’m ready, too. I felt really broody when my nephew was born four years ago.”
Lacey also reflected on Matt’s surprise Venetian proposal, which saw him get down on one knee on a gondola during a mini-break.
“I said yes straight away, of course! Although as we cuddled afterwards the gondola tipped a bit and we nearly fell off,” she joked.
“I was sobbing after Matt proposed – it was such a shock.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016