Actress Kangana Ranaut suffered a minor injury while shooting for Simran in the US. According to sources, a minor accident happened yesterday in Atlanta while the 29-year-old actress was shooting. The actress has got a small cut near her eyebrows.
“While shooting one of the scenes she got a small injury. Nothing major though, luckily it is just a small cut near her eyebrows but she is fine now and will resume back shooting,” sources close to Kangana said in a statement.
In Hansal Mehta’s directed film Simran the National Award-winning actress will play Praful Patel, a 30-year-old
divorcee. Kangana will next be seen in Vishal Bharadwaj’s period drama Rangoon alongside Saif Ali Khan and Shahid Kapoor.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen