Julianne Hough has set a wedding date after postponing her nuptials earlier this year. The 28-year-old actress and dancer became engaged to ice hockey player Brooks Laich in August 2015, and the pair had made plans to tie the knot this summer.
However, work commitments left the couple with little time to work on arrangements for their big day, and so they made the decision to put the wedding off to a date that has yet to be determined.
But now it seems the plans are very much back on, reported Contactmusic. “We have set a date so that’s good,” the actress said
adding she is yet to pick out a dress. “We both want small and intimate, but I come from a very large family so as small and intimate as it can get with my big family,” Julianne, who has four siblings, added.
“We’ve been so blessed and so fortunate over the years that we’ve met so many incredible people in our life. We want to share it with them too.”
Hough and Laich, 33, first went public with their relationship in February, 2014.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016