Singer-actress Hilary Duff and her trainer boyfriend, Jason Walsh, have reportedly split. The 29-year-old “So Yesterday” singer started dating Jason Walsh this summer after meeting at the gym.
The couple called it quits last week, parting ways amicably, according to Us magazine. It is not clear if Walsh will continue to train the singer/actress now they’re no longer dating.
The short-lived relationship marked Duff’s first official romance since her divorce from Mike Comrie, the father of her four-year-old son, Luca.
She split from former ice hockey player Comrie in January, 2014, after four years of marriage, and they finalised their divorce in February this year.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review