American punk rock band Green Day blasted President-elect Donald Trump during their performance at the American Music Awards here.
The band took the stage to perform “Bang Bang,” the lead single off the their most recent album Revolution Radio, and expressed their displeasure over Trump’s win, reported Variety.
“No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA,” the trio said. It is not the first time the group has made a political statement. Earlier this month, during their performance at the MTV EMA Awards, lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong altered the lyrics of the song “American Idiot”.
“Can you hear the sounds of hysteria? The subliminal Trump America,” he sang.
Armstrong also recently compared Trump to Hitler.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More