Bollywood actress Esha Gupta is glad to be named the Goodwill Ambassador for the free heart surgeries for children under 16. Esha took to Instagram on Friday to share a photograph of herself with Suresh G. Roa, who is behind the initiative.
“Glad to be named the Goodwill Ambassador for Touching Little Heart project, providing free 500 heart surgeries for children under 16 years. With Dr. Suresh G. Roa, the genius behind this initiative,” Esha captioned the image.
On the silver screen, Esha was last seen in Rustom alongside Akshay Kumar and Ileana D’Cruz. The crime thriller film was directed by Tinu Suresh Desai.
She will next be seen in filmmaker Milan Luthria’s Baadshaho. The film, set against the backdrop of the Emergency period in the country, stars Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi, Ileana D’Cruz and Vidyut Jammwal.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016