La La Land actress Emma Stone says she still has the love for ex-boyfriend actor Andrew Garfield, whom she dated for four years before splitting in 2015.
When asked to describe Garfield, Stone told Vogue in an interview, “(He is) someone I still love very much.”
The pair began dating while working together on The Amazing Spider-Man and have remained friends after the
break-up. Back in August, the two exes were spotted reuniting in London. They looked happy as they chatted and walked next to each other around the city’s Covent Garden.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Stone about him and various other things in a new interview with Vogue. Gracing the magazine’s cover for its November issue, the 27-year-old actress rocks short hair and shows of her freckles as she wears minimal make-up while baring her midriff in a long-sleeved, blue-and-white crop-top.