Director Gauri Shinde says actress Alia Bhatt’s character in Dear Zindagi will have an instant connection with the youth.
“Alia’s character in the film is one with which the youth will instantly connect and relate to. The situations she faces, people she meets and her attitude to love and relationships is reflective of the way norms in our society are evolving today,” Shinde said in a statement.
The makers of “Dear Zindagi” have collaborated with popular dating app Tinder for the film. And in one of the teasers, Alia can be seen using it and finding her match on the app.
Shinde says “the film deals with love and relationships in the time of Tinder”.
“This collaboration is, therefore, perfectly synergistic,” she added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Dear Zindagi”, which also stars superstar Shah Rukh Khan, is a collaboration of Red Chillies Entertainment, Dharma Productions and Hope Productions. The film is slated to hit the cinemas on November 25.
Venky Mysore, CEO of Red Chillies, said: “Tinder is undoubtedly one of the most trending dating platforms and we are happy to associate with the platform.”