An alleged arms smuggler has been arrested with three illegal pistols in Didwana town of Rajasthan’s Nagaur district, police said on Monday.
Acting on a tip off, a police team frisked Farukh Khan (42) after he alighted from a bus in Jaipur on Sunday. He was allegedly carrying three illegal pistols, SP Nagaur P Deshmukh said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Deskmukh said the accused supplied arms to a gang led by absconding criminal Anandpal Singh. During the interrogation, Khan confessed to having supplied a firearm to a person named Arif recently who has been detained,
he claimed. Khan has been arrested under Arms Act, he added.