Arisaig India Fund has cut 2.8 per cent stake in Kishore Biyani-led Future Enterprises by selling shares in the open market.
Arisaig India Fund Ltd, which had 5.88 per cent stake earlier, brought down its shareholding in the company to 3.09 per cent by selling shares on October 27, Future Enterprises Ltd said in a BSE filing.
The company offloaded 1.20 crore shares, or 2.78 per cent stake, on October 27. Based on the weighted average price of the stock at Rs 16.33 per scrip on October 27, the transaction is valued at Rs 19.63 crore.
Shares of Future Enterprises were trading lower by 2.05 per cent at Rs 16.75 apiece on the BSE.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More