Actress Angelina Jolie’s children are helping her rethink how she handles herself in court during the divorce proceedings. The actress has also decided to back off with the “aggressive divorce tactics” against Pitt for the sake of their children.
Jolie, 41, has consistently affirmed that her six children are her biggest priority since she announced her split from Pitt, 52. “After looking bad in the court of public opinion, Angelina is backing off her aggressive divorce tactics,” hollywoodlife.com quoted a source as saying.
“She wanted to expose the truth about Brad being not as sweet and innocent as his fans think but she didn’t anticipate such a backlash from close friends and family. Angelina’s trusted advisors have pleaded with her to be more gentle in handling the separation and divorce,” the report said.
“Those close to her have also convinced Angie that if she continues to go hard after Brad, the biggest losers will be the people she cares most about, their kids. Her main goal has always been protecting her children,” added the source.
Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt on September 19 citing irreconcilable differences while seeking physical custody of six children.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More