Actor-filmmaker Ajay Devgn, who is busy promoting Shivaay, says he has not taken a penny for this film.
“My budget of the film is as much as the Ajay Devgn film should be but I have not taken a penny. I have put everything in the film so that does not put pressures on the market of distributors and I felt that’s fair enough,” Ajay told IANS.
However, he also says it’s tiring to be a producer.
“It’s tiring to be a producer but I enjoy the pressure. Fortunately, I had a good team to handle that pressure. Acting comes very easy to me but it’s the production part which is taxing,” he said.
Asked if he felt Shivaay would be a blockbuster, Ajay said that he was just focusing on connecting with the audience.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I don’t know what a blockbuster is, but we have managed to make a good film and it’s got a very strong emotional connect. So I am sure with this kind of scale and emotions going right, I think it should work,” he said.
Shivaay is Ajay’s second directorial after U Me Aur Hum. The film is set to release this Diwali and has been shot in the Balkan mountains of Bulgaria as well in Hyderabad and Uttarakhand in India.