Wipro Ltd today announced it has been selected as a strategic IT partner by Majid Al Futtaim Ventures LLC,Dubai,one of the subsidiaries of the Majid Al Futtaim group of companies.
As a part of the five year engagement,Wipro will support the implementation of an ERP solution as well as provide managed services,including infrastructure platforms and applications support for Majid Al Futtaim Ventures LLC,a leading developer of some of the region’s most iconic leisure concepts and experiences,the company said in a statement.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Founded in 1992,Majid Al Futtaim group of companies is one of the leading shopping mall,retail and leisure pioneers with operations in 12 countries and over 24,000 employees,it said.
Majid Al Futtaim Ventures develops and operates all the leisure and entertainment facilities at Majid Al Futtaim malls,including Ski Dubai,in addition to growing its brand portfolio within third-party malls across the region. It is also parent to a consumer finance company and a fashion retail business.
Wipro’s managed services offering would involve supplying the hardware,hosting it and enabling data centre and disaster recovery on cloud for Majid Al Futtaim Ventures.
“This will ensure improved asset management,operational efficiency,robust back office operations and business continuity,” Wipro said.
As part of the ERP implementation,Wipro would also engage with Majid Al Futtaim Ventures to set up a finance shared services centre,thereby allowing transactional accounting operations to be standardised,more controlled,effective and efficient across the business,it added.