Wipro Ltd today announced it has been selected as a strategic IT partner by Majid Al Futtaim Ventures LLC,Dubai,one of the subsidiaries of the Majid Al Futtaim group of companies.
As a part of the five year engagement,Wipro will support the implementation of an ERP solution as well as provide managed services,including infrastructure platforms and applications support for Majid Al Futtaim Ventures LLC,a leading developer of some of the region’s most iconic leisure concepts and experiences,the company said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Founded in 1992,Majid Al Futtaim group of companies is one of the leading shopping mall,retail and leisure pioneers with operations in 12 countries and over 24,000 employees,it said.
Majid Al Futtaim Ventures develops and operates all the leisure and entertainment facilities at Majid Al Futtaim malls,including Ski Dubai,in addition to growing its brand portfolio within third-party malls across the region. It is also parent to a consumer finance company and a fashion retail business.
Wipro’s managed services offering would involve supplying the hardware,hosting it and enabling data centre and disaster recovery on cloud for Majid Al Futtaim Ventures.
“This will ensure improved asset management,operational efficiency,robust back office operations and business continuity,” Wipro said.
As part of the ERP implementation,Wipro would also engage with Majid Al Futtaim Ventures to set up a finance shared services centre,thereby allowing transactional accounting operations to be standardised,more controlled,effective and efficient across the business,it added.