Use with one hand
Lenovo Yoga 8
Lenovo first used the Yoga brand name in a touchscreen laptop which had a screen that could be flipped 180 degrees. Now,Lenovo has launched the Yoga Tablet,which has a cylindrical edge that makes it easy to use it with one hand. The Yoga is available in two screen sizes 8 and 10 inches and runs Android Jelly Bean (4.2.2). These are priced at Rs 22,999 and Rs 28,999. Both have 16 GB internal storage and support WiFi and 3G. The 8-inch variant supports phone calls too.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Party all night
Intex DJ 420K
Intex,which has its roots in the computer peripherals segment and later smartphones,has recently stepped into a new category DJ speakers. The newly introduced range features four models,DJ 215K SUFBT,DJ 420K SUFBT,DJ 220K SUF and DJ 230K SUF. The DJ420K and 215K support Bluetooth connectivity. This means that they can let users stream music wirelessly from phones,tablets,laptops,etc over a short distance. Intex says these speakers provide deep bass that is ideal for dance parties and that the speakers have LEDs on tweeters. The glow and colour of light is linked to the power output. Users can also plug in USB drives and microSD cards to the speakers to play music.
Big Android phone
Xolo has launched a phone with a 5.5-inch screen for Rs 14,999. The display has a resolution of 1280×720 pixels,at 267 pixels per inch. This phone has a quad-core processor and 1 GB RAM. It runs Android Jelly Bean (4.2) and has 8 GB internal memory,expandable to 32 GB. The rear camera is 13MP and comes with LED flash. It supports 1080p video recording. Those looking for video calls can use its 2 MP front camera. Xolo says the phones 2,600 mAh battery can provide 12 hours of talktime on 3G. The company provides a flip cover and a USB on-the-go cable free with the phone.
Logitech launched three speakers under its Z series last week. These speakers are called Z50,Z150 and Z200. The Z50 is a colourful pair of speakers. It requires AC power supply,which means you will need to hook it to a plug point,and can be connected to any device with a 3.5 mm audio port using a cable. It is available in three colours pink,grey and blue for Rs 1,995. The Z150 provides an output of 3W RMS good for home use. These speakers have a volume control knob and cost Rs 1,995. Logitech Z200 features an extra bass control button and costs Rs 2,995. The Z150 and Z200 have headphone ports so that you can listen to music on your earphone.