Use with one hand
Lenovo Yoga 8
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Lenovo first used the Yoga brand name in a touchscreen laptop which had a screen that could be flipped 180 degrees. Now,Lenovo has launched the Yoga Tablet,which has a cylindrical edge that makes it easy to use it with one hand. The Yoga is available in two screen sizes 8 and 10 inches and runs Android Jelly Bean (4.2.2). These are priced at Rs 22,999 and Rs 28,999. Both have 16 GB internal storage and support WiFi and 3G. The 8-inch variant supports phone calls too.
Party all night
Intex DJ 420K
Intex,which has its roots in the computer peripherals segment and later smartphones,has recently stepped into a new category DJ speakers. The newly introduced range features four models,DJ 215K SUFBT,DJ 420K SUFBT,DJ 220K SUF and DJ 230K SUF. The DJ420K and 215K support Bluetooth connectivity. This means that they can let users stream music wirelessly from phones,tablets,laptops,etc over a short distance. Intex says these speakers provide deep bass that is ideal for dance parties and that the speakers have LEDs on tweeters. The glow and colour of light is linked to the power output. Users can also plug in USB drives and microSD cards to the speakers to play music.
Big Android phone
Xolo has launched a phone with a 5.5-inch screen for Rs 14,999. The display has a resolution of 1280×720 pixels,at 267 pixels per inch. This phone has a quad-core processor and 1 GB RAM. It runs Android Jelly Bean (4.2) and has 8 GB internal memory,expandable to 32 GB. The rear camera is 13MP and comes with LED flash. It supports 1080p video recording. Those looking for video calls can use its 2 MP front camera. Xolo says the phones 2,600 mAh battery can provide 12 hours of talktime on 3G. The company provides a flip cover and a USB on-the-go cable free with the phone.
Logitech launched three speakers under its Z series last week. These speakers are called Z50,Z150 and Z200. The Z50 is a colourful pair of speakers. It requires AC power supply,which means you will need to hook it to a plug point,and can be connected to any device with a 3.5 mm audio port using a cable. It is available in three colours pink,grey and blue for Rs 1,995. The Z150 provides an output of 3W RMS good for home use. These speakers have a volume control knob and cost Rs 1,995. Logitech Z200 features an extra bass control button and costs Rs 2,995. The Z150 and Z200 have headphone ports so that you can listen to music on your earphone.